An outlet to release my thoughts about life and Cystic Fibrosis....this is my Journey.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Lotus Flower

"Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." ~Saint Francis of Assisi

I've learned that lotus flowers are symbolic, inspiring people to continue striving through difficulties and to show their best part to the outside world, no matter how bad the circumstances may be. The lotus flower grows from the murky darkness at the bottom of the pond, emerging pure and clean. It is said to symbolize beauty and light. The plant's stalk is easy to bend in two, but it is very hard to break. Resilient in its own unique way. When I think of the lotus flower, I imagine perseverance. The lotus flower reminds me that life is fragile, everyone has their own obstacles in life and can find light even after the darkness has faded. I believe that it is important to always remember that.

We are continuously driven to edit and revise our daily lives. We make sure to prepare for the day, and revise as we see fit, each day leading to new growth and development. I woke up craving some positive juju, so I've decided to take an Aroma Yoga class today, I know it will be just what my body needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment